Monday, July 28, 2008

Congrats Beautiful Bachlorette Kristin!



Hi Everyone! This past weekend Jenn and I hosted a Brides Luncheon and Bachlorette party for Jenn's best friend Kristin Keckler. She has been a part of our lives since the Keckler's and us threw the kids together when they were babies, and has always felt like a second daughter to us. She is a kind and wonderful girl and we are so happy she has found a great guy like Dave to be happy with for the rest of her life! They are to marry on Sept 13th but before she can do that we had to party! We started at the Fireside for a brunch complete with Mimosas and salad, and a great video of Kristin and Jenn at their first t-ball game! The video made everyone laugh as much as I do everytime I view it! Then we went to the lake to enjoy the beautiful weather on the pontoon. It was great - as you can see. Briggs even went swimming as he never gets very far from his "mother"! The pic on the deck is of Kristin's bridemaids, including from left, April Brorson, Kari Wosick, (Kristin), maid of Honor Jenn, and Danelle Tate. Reluctantly we had to get off the pontoon to get all dolled up for the Limo that was picking us up at 6pm. We went bar hopping around the lakes area and everyone had a great time! There were three generations of Brorson's there with Jeanet (Kristin's grandma) and Julie (her Mom and my best friend) in attendance! It was great to see and Jeanet had no trouble keeping up! Just the opposite in fact - she put most of us younger ones to shame!! I HAD to play the Mother Hen at our last stop (The Hotel Shoreham) about 1:00 AM rounding everyone up. (The limo driver insisted we go home - huh 7 hours for the price of 6 - you have a problem with that?!?!?) It was quite a chore as the place was packed and just as two or three would board the bus - three or four more would disappear!! Whew - I managed with just a little pushiness (not being a bitch mind you - just forceful - Ha!) and we were home by 1:30 am. Wow - what a day! It was wonderful and I hope the beautiful Bride had a day/nite to remember! Lots of great stories to tell and re-tell! I dropped my camera while the bride to be was opening presents or I would have some great pics to share from the limo - maybe thats a good thing???

The next day the blurry eyed troops went home and I spent the day being a lazy bum - enjoying the weather again. It was such a nice day, but I was so tired I drove home fairly early afraid I would have a hard time keeping my eyes open later in the day! Great weekend - lots of fun! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment