Monday, March 16, 2009
















Hi Everyone! As you can see we had a great weekend at the lake with our favorite new little person! We got to babysit Dillon overnite on Saturday while Andrew and Meagan went to a "March Birthday" party at a friend's house in DL. It is Meagan's birthday today! Happy Birthday to you, Meagan!! They were a little nervous about leaving him overnite, but it sounded like they had a great time and so did we! Dillon is such a sweetheart and we had a great time playing, talking, dressing him up in Bison clothes, and I even saw my first real smile while I was changing him! It was so sweet! He likes his plug as you can see, and for some reason that's the only time I had my camera going, but he doesn't always use it! He is eating great and growing like a weed and we just had a ball having him. What a treat! We also had Briggs this week while Jenn and Mike are in Hawaii. She texted today as they are on their way home late tonite - she said they have had a wonderful time and she is having a hard time leaving paradise! I myself can't wait to have her home. We were gone one week and she the next so it has been along time without phone contact between us. It has been weird! I Will be so glad when everyone is safe at home again! And that includes Mallory in May, and Bil, Mark, Shannon who are going to visit her at the end of this week in Norway. The snow is melting and the weather is getting better! We have to go thru all this water to get to the really good weather, but that's ok. Let's just hope the flood doesn't get to bad.
Also GOOD LUCK to the Bison on Friday as they take on Kansas in the "Big Dance" and the Sioux hockey in the Final Five also in MPLS. I wish I could at least watch the bb game on Friday, but its at 11 am! How am I going to concentrate at work with that going on?!?!? GO BISON!
Have a good week everyone. Love Becky





5 comments:

  1. I think that is child abuse!

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just going to comment on it... but i see i was beat to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Dillon was cute before but you put him in the Green and Gold and he becomes even more adorable. Thank goodness he has such wonderful and wise grandparents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa and Grandma are so wise...Dillon is lucky to have them!

    ReplyDelete