Sunday, December 14, 2008

OMG

Oh my God! I forgot Meagan! I'm standing there drying my hair trying to make sure I didn't forget anyone and the mother of my first grandchild pops into my lame brain! How could I forget the women who supplied the troops with yummy caramel rolls, christmas treats from her cooking club, and her uterus to grow our very first grandbaby! She apologized when she was leaving for not being able to do much, but she is doing the most important job ever and we love her so very much. She is caring, sweet and a very loving wife to our son and I couldn't have picked a better match for him myself! Thank you for all you do! Love to you all, stay warm, Becky PS If I've forgotten anyone else, please forgive me. Old age is setting in very quickly in my head.

2 comments:

  1. thats funny!!! my uterus!??!?!
    yeah this bug is not so fun... still feeling a little icky but better than i was.. and this is my last day of work--so i think i will survive!
    thanks for the shout out! we all know i really dit not do much! :) just to let you know you did make me cry.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i was signed in under srbaby!!!anywho... ahve a great day and see you this weekend. i am guesssing you are coming down?

    ReplyDelete