Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cutie Pie!












Yes folks - he gets cuter everytime we see him! How am I ever going to be away from him for 2 1/2 weeks??? We leave on vacation this Friday for a week and we won't get to see him until we get back to the lake the weekend of the 14th! Oh my gosh - he could be walking and talking by then for goodness sakes! I'm sure I will have to sneak down here a little early that week we are back cause I just won't be able to take it! Jenn and Mike came for a visit this Sat- it was great having everyone together. We went to Zorbas for supper with them and had a great time! Andrew and Meagan had some friends stop over so they stayed home - but they needed to get to bed early anyway. Dillon is sleeping pretty well - but sometimes likes to talk and play with Mom after she gets done feeding him, so he doesn't always go right back to sleep. Most of the time, but not always. He is a really good eater and is growing like a weed. I just can't get enough of him!
Greg and I leave for a Carribean cruise on Sat. We are flying to MPLS on Fri nite cause the plane leaves really early Sat morning. I can't wait to feel some heat! I an getting so sick of this winter - I hope it is getting nicer by the time we get back! We get to see some islands we've never been to before, Aruba, Grenada, Bonaire to name a few. Should be alot of fun. We will sure miss our traveling companions Bil and Mark, Mike and Lavaun, and Dave and Kim though. But it will also be nice to get away together and just relax just the two of us. Jenn and Mike get to go to Hawaii (Maui) the second week of March. It's a business awards trip for him, and they are really looking forward to it! They have both been there before, but not Maui so they are very excited. We will watch Briggs while they are gone - I'm not sure how he will survive - he is very attached to his Mommy. I will just have to spoil him rotten too! This will be my last post for awhile, so Shannon you will have to rely on Meagan to keep you posted with pics - but I hear you get to see the real thing this weekend - so sorry we will miss you! Take care everyone - love to all - Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment