Monday, April 7, 2008

What the heck happened?!?!?

Ok - Friday 56 degrees - Saturday, cleaning out the garage at the lake in our shortsleeve shirts (so we can get is sheetrocked) and Saturday nite the sky started falling?? Good God - we went for supper with Andrew and Meagan and at 9:00 it started raining, by 10PM the flakes were so big I couldn't see the road!! Woke us Sunday morning to what looked like a foot of snow! Jeez - I was ready to put my new spring flower display out on the deck with my new cool yellow chairs and this happens! Gotta love ND/MN!! Anyway, the supper was great - we went to Spankys on Rose Lake and had a great meal - the kids had never been there before so they were impressed. It was a nice evening. Other than that the weekend was pretty quiet - I started a new book, we watched a couple movies, and Greg watched the race. We wanted to have supper with Jenn and Mike in Dilworth, but the snow stopped us from going home Sunday nite. We left the house at 6:15 Monday morning and I finally made it to Harwood about 8:10! Whew! I know why I don't like to drive that during the winter. Summer fine - great trip - but not on icy-rutted roads! I got to wear jeans to work though since I wasn't planning on staying Sunday nite. Not complaining though - I never want to leave the lake so one more nite was just fine with me!! Have a great week everyone - will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment